Friday, August 10, 2012

Blog Design Packages

If you haven't noticed I change my blog design at least twice a month. The love for Photoshop and prettiness just takes over. So I've decided to share my gift. With each "Full" kit you will receive:


All of my designs will be simple. Samples of my current and previous layouts will be posted below.

1 Banner
Up to 5 labels
1 Signature
1 Button
1 Divider
1 Footer.
4 Social Icons - Twitter, Facebook, Email, RSS
Upon requesting for a design please provide:

-A color scheme. (I use Photo Card Boutique)
-Name of your blog and sub-name (for banner)
-Names of the "Labels" that you would like.
-Name for the signature
-Email Address

Pricing:

-Full Kit ($45.00)
------Individual Prices------
-Banner Only ($10.00)
-Signature & Divider (5.00)
-Labels (5 labels -$15.00)
-Social Icons (4 Icons- $5.00)
-Sliced Link Menu ($10.00)
-Button ($3.00)

Samples:





If you would like to request a design please send an email to SAS0327@GMAIL.COM with details.


Please send ALL payments to Paypal address SAS0327@GMAIL.COM

Please allow up to two weeks for "Full Kits".

I will not upload the images to your blog for you. The designs are the only thing that I will do. 
Once the graphics have been uploaded to your blog a link back to my blog is required. If you would like not to post my link on your blog an additional $15.00 should be sent to the address above. 
All products will be sent to you via email in a .zip file. 



If you would like to request a design please send an email to SAS0327@GMAIL.COM with details.

Thanks,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...