Monday, August 6, 2012

Visiting with family.

Yesterday afternoon about one pm my hubby and I decided that we were going to drive down to visit my mom and step-dad. (They live about 60 miles away from us.) With nothing to really do at home we loaded up the boys and headed to moms.  Mom and I have a long good and bad past but she is my best friend/only friend and I love her. We talk about everything and I don't know what I would do without her. August 10th is her birthday So I stopped in at Walmart on our way and got her some canning jars for her birthday. When we got there we took the boys in and played it off for a little while like we hadn't gotten her anything. So finally I went out to the van and got the jars (one pack of pints and one pack of half pints.) I took the pints in and she didn't know about the rest until mike came in behind me. Needless to say she was happy about her present. Anyways my step-dad recently had some SLR cameras given to him. And because he loves me he gave me one! Remember this thing is like ancient. After messing with it for a little bit I realized that it had film in it so the pictures we had been pretending to snap were actually being recorded. Today I went to walmart to get the film developed. Psh! It was going to take 4-6 days for the photos to be returned and then on top of that it was going to be $10.00 for singles! Not gonna happen! Anyways here are some pics of the camera, I didn't take any while we were down at moms (even though I wish I had.) 



Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...