Thursday, June 6, 2013

6/6 #challengetowrite

Today's Prompt is:  Do you have a favorite vehicle? Tell us about it. 


If you know the "real" me you would know that I should have been a teenager in the 80's. I loved the big hair and the cars and the music (which I still listen to) Journey (WITH STEVE PERRY) is my favorite band (well one of the older ones at-least) . My favorite car is the 1977 Pontiac Trans-am.





Look at that baby! Doesn't he make your mouth water?!!! Ah! I can see me cruising with the music blaring (Journey of course) Big shades and all! I've always wanted to own one but it has to be this model with the bird if not its not even worth my eyes looking at it.

The model I don't like is the 2002





So sad :( this car is just a glimpse at what it used to be and to me looks too much like the camaro :(


The beauty at work :)








---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please take the time to vote for COASAHMOM-- It's just one click BEST MOM BLOGS//PICKET FENCE//BEST GIVEAWAY BLOGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...