Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June 4 #challengetowrite

Today's prompt is: 
What is one of your favorite grill recipes?


I don't know the actual recipe but my Best Friend from my childhood's dad made the most AMAZING grilled chicken. The chicken was juicy and tasty highly of Dale's sauce which I loved! Almost every time I was there he was grilling and the "best" chicken was on the menu. Her mom also made the best baked beans which contained hamburger meat! I had never in my life had baked beans with hamburger meat before. Thinking about these brings back a lot of old memories from all those years ago.


So what is your favorite grilling recipe?

 photo chall1_zps056527fc.png


Take the challenge! This month's challenge is being hosted at RudeMom.com Click here to join in!












---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please take the time to vote for COASAHMOM-- It's just one click BEST MOM BLOGS//PICKET FENCE//BEST GIVEAWAY BLOGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...