Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The amazing "Movie Clean" -- A quick Cleaning story :)

  
Guess what I recently realized. Our movie collection is just out of control! We have DVD’s, VHS; yes we still have the dinosaur tapes even though they are in a rather large box and we have no way of playing them anymore. Do they even make VCR’s anymore? Our children love cartoons and anything to do with pirates, so over the years the collection has grown tremendously only now for me to realize that quite a few of them do not get watched or even taken from their cases that often. So, this mommy has decided it’s time for a little “Movie Clean”. While sifting through them I came across one of my favorites and several that I decided just needed to go. I contemplated on having a yard sale or just simply giving them away and that’s when the geek came out in me. Knowing that certain stores will purchase old games and/or gaming consoles I was on the mission to find a place that would buy my old DVD’s. After a quick Google search and going through countless websites I found several great places but only one really stood out. After signing up and going through a very quick and easy process I was able to print labels and send my old DVD’s in for some great cash. It’s not a lot of money but at least I have more room in our DVD collection to either add more movies that we will most definitely watch or simply have a nicer neater collection of DVD’s. My boy’s movie case sure did enjoy the little cleaning spree it was almost ready to burst at the seams! So let me ask you, do you have  a DVD collection that could use a nice cleaning? Well make sure to take the simple way out exactly like I did. Be sure to linkup to any posts in the comments below :) 
photo credit: Photo Extremist via photopin cc


Please take the time to vote for COASAHMOM-- It's just one click: BEST MOM BLOGS||PICKET FENCE||BEST GIVEAWAY BLOGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...