Sunday, June 2, 2013

Writing Prompt 6/2/13 --- #challengetowrite

6/2/13- Who is one of your favorite Authors and why?

Today's writing prompt is about my favorite Author , well theres one problem with that; I have more than one. 


My first one has definitely got to be : Edgar Allan Poe 


The reason for this one is because I love poetry and "The Raven" is and will always be my favorite. Poetry has always been apart of my life, when I was younger it was my way of dealing with the stress of life , and yes I did have stress as a child. Living without either parent and then one parent dying at the age of nine and the ins and outs of living with your grandparents who just never understood you or the way you think. Living with depression at that age is not an easy thing to deal with but that's a different post. 

My second author is Charlaine Harris: The "Tru Blood" books as most refer to them. The Sookie Stackhouse Novels are my favorite by her. I didn't start reading the books until after I had watched the first season of Tru Blood all those years ago. Each book is definitely hard to put down , once I start I don't stop until i'm done. 

My third is Stephenie Meyer because yes I am a Twi-Hard , I love anything and everything Twilight because I'm a nerd... but that's okay too :) 

So who is your favorite Author? Head on over to Rude Mom for the June Challenge to write! Daily prompts and the ability to link up and gain comments from other challengers! 













---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please take the time to vote for COASAHMOM-- It's just one click BEST MOM BLOGS//PICKET FENCE//BEST GIVEAWAY BLOGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...